Since ancient days women have been exfoliating their skin. Cleopatra used to submerge in milk for the benefit of lactic acid to achieve the exfoliating effects.
If you are looking to uncover the smooth and younger amazing skin beneath what you have now, you should considering Abella's Renewal Gel with 10% Glycolic acid. The benefits are refreshing and can be done at home as a mild peel. Abella's Renewal Gel refines your skin by removing the dead and damaged cells, which are often coarse and dry.
Some of the benefits of Abella Skin Care Renewal Gel are:
- boost collagen and elastin production
- stimulates circulation
- minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- reduces acne and blackheads
- increases penetration of other treatment products by maximizing the absorption into the skin - ideal before self-tanning.
- reduces the appearance of scars (3-4 months after wound heals) by creating new cells and facilitating the natural healing process of the skin
Renewal gel and all of Abella Skin Care products are neutral and accommodating for any skin type. It’s also recommended for men with ingrown facial hair from shaving (pseudofolliculitis barbae) to help clear shaving bumps caused by clogged hair follicles.
Renewal gel does not contain Salicylic Acid and is a safe exfoliation product for people who are allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin).