Covid-19 has given us a lot to digest like new perspectives on hygiene, work and the interconnectedness in our communities. Above all, this epidemic is telling us to slow down, take better care of ourselves, appreciate your loved ones and prioritize your self care to minimize anxiety and keep your immune system and energy performing at its peak.
Here are some ways in which you can maximize this time & prioritize your health:
- Eat for nourishment, not out of boredom
- Set limits on screen time & media outlets
- Quality time with your loved ones - puzzles, music, cooking, movies, gardening, board games, the list goes on!
- Mindfulness & gratitude - breathing techniques, practicing patience & compassion, meditation, reading, studying
- Treat yourself - your skin is your largest organ. Keep it moisturized, face masks, exfoliate, have fun with home pampering
- Hydration - Try warm water with lemon & ginger to boost your alkaline and immune system
- Movement - stretch, yoga, shoulder rolls, even a few push ups a day helps
- Call on your community! Abella is here for you if you need to talk, give us a call or send us an email.
In honor of self care and our appreciation for the benefits of vitamin c in a health crisis…. Abella is offering a 20% discount on the Cellution C.
Enter code SELFCARE at checkout to redeem.