A mild cleanser that gently removes impurities and excess oils without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Gentle enough to cleanse and remove eye makeup leaving the skin feeling fresh and hydrated. A detergent-free daily cleanser and non-irritating to sensitive skin.
- Formulated with vitamins A & E
- Contains Aloe, Bisabolol, a counter irritant found in chamomile
- Soap-free, detergent-free formula
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Dissolves make-up as well as mascara, causing no discomfort to the eye and not affecting your eyelash extensions
- Can be safely used immediately after facials, chemical peels, micro needling, microdermabrasion lasers, permanent make-up and compromised skin.
- Free of parabens and phalaphates
- Size: 8 fl oz
- Squeeze a small amount of Dual Cleanser onto a wet sponge, face cloth or hand. Work into a lather and wash face and neck. Rinse off with water and dry.
- Can be safely used immediately after facials, chemical peels, microneedling, microdermabrasion and lasers.
- Some of our doctor's use the Dual Cleanser post-plastic surgery to clean the skin.
Water, Aloe Vera Gel, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Glycerin, Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Cucumber extract, Sodium Chloride, cucumber -extract Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA
"I use Abella Dual Cleanser every morning and night. It refreshes my skin in the morning and takes my makeup off in the evening as well as cleanses my face and pores after a long day. It is very gentle-by far my favorite cleanser! I have both of my teenagers using it (boy & girl) and they both have great complexions. Great product for any age face." - Christina W. of Boca Raton, FL
"Absolutely love Abella Skin Care. I've used them for years. I'm in my 50's now and thank goodness I started in my early 30's getting facials monthly. That's when I was introduced to the Abella line. Loved the Dual Cleanser and Cellution C so much I started purchasing them to use at home too. My skin loves them. All holidays I purchase most the products and give them to all my family and friends as they truly love the products too. Thank you Abella for loving skin, my skin." - Lori B. of Orange Beach, AL.