ColorShade SPF 35
An SPF 35 tinted sunscreen available in four shades. The ColorShade SPF 35 is the perfect combination of broad-spectrum sun protection, color, and moisture with all the benefits of vitamins and antioxidants to help protect and restore.
- Available in 4 convenient shades of Light/ Medium/ Dark/ Ebony to compliment any skin type.
- SPF 35 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Contains green tea – a powerful anti-oxidant with cancer-fighting benefits to protect & repair UV damage
- Vitamins D & E to assist the skin in healing
- Paba Free
- Physical sunscreen (doesn’t absorb into the skin, avoiding irritation)
- Free of parabens & phalaphates
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Blends well with a variety of skin tones & makeup daily sun protection
- Safe to apply after procedures on compromised skin
- Size: 2 fl oz
The Medium ColorShade is currently on back order.
• Prior to going outdoors apply ColorShade SPF 35 to face and all other exposed areas. Squeeze a small amount onto a fingertip or palm of hand, then apply evenly until the product is absorbed by the skin.
• If you use make-up, you can apply it next. Use the ColorShade for contouring to shape, define, and highlight for naturally enhanced features
• Optional: To reduce steps ColorShade can be mixed with your foundation and applied together to your face.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 3% Sunscreen UVA Octinoxate 3% Sunscreen UVB
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bentonite, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caramel, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cholecalciferol, Cyclomethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iron Oxides, Isocetyl Stearate, Octyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua)
"I've worked for MedEsthetics and Dayspa Magazines and came across Abella Skin Care products during a trade show. I've tried all kinds of products but have found that Abella Skin Care's ColorShade SPF 35 works the best." - Nazli S.
"Absolutely LOVE this product. I have been using the color shade for 3 years now. I do not wear a lot of makeup, so this fits right in with protecting my skin while evening out my skin tone. I also use it all the time when I travel. Its great for the beach or pool." - Silvia P.
"I live in Florida and we are exposed to the sun year round. I am in and out of my car all day. I take my skin care routine very seriously. This product has saved my skin from early aging and protects my skin too. I only use natural/organic products and I’ve found this one to be the best one. Thank you Abella." - Laura R.